This page is a collection of random programs and programming-related stuff that I have helped to create which does not have a proper homepage elsewhere (or which have uncommitted updates). Enjoy.
- Linkd - A small daemon to monitor my SB4100 cable modem and restart it when it stops functioning.
- HTTP_Accept - A PHP script to deal with processing and creation of the HTTP 1.1 Accept header.
- piv - A no-frills image viewer written in Perl using GTK2-Perl.
- RotateBG - A shell script to change the desktop wallpaper (background) to an image selected sequentially or randomly from a list or directory.
- xlaunch - A program to launch a process in the running X server.
- UltraGetopt - A versatile and customizable implementation of getopt() with support for many common extensions, MS-DOS style option strings, and much more.
- UltraGetopt for Java - The Java imagening of UltraGetopt. All the features of UltraGetopt with the smooth taste of Java.
- Geuka - A 2D, top-down, real-time, puzzler. As a chameleon, the objective is to follow an elusive butterfly using the changes in day and night as well as the color changing ability of the chameleon to evade hungry predators and other dangerous creatures. Runs on Windows, Linux, and other Unix-like systems.
- Music Monsters - A musical 2.5D side-scroller. As a researcher, you tune the abilities of a musically-sensitive creature called a Zyk, then send your creature out into the world in search of knowledge. Runs on Windows XP.
- Symbiosis - A fully 3D, networked, 2-player, cooperative adventure game. Play as either Ashva, a powerful and fast equine, or as Ryder, a quick and cunning human with a deadly bow. Explore the world of Limbo, gain virtues, and find the hidden treasures scattered across the world. Runs on Windows XP.
- DuelTracker - An addon for Blizzard's World of Warcraft which collects information about duels that the user observes and calculates statistics from that data. Data can also be exported in CSV format using a Lua interpreter external to World of Warcraft.